background

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Designing for...

I am so excited to announce that I am now designing for ScrapbooksPlus. I submitted my designs in mid December and just found out I was chosen as one of the new designers. I am so excited to work on this design team. First of all because the returning designers are some really talented ladies. I have followed them on the design team blog as well as their own blogs and they really inspire me. I am also interested in meeting the other new designers. I have really missed being a part of a design team so this is going to be fun, fun, fun! I can't wait to be inspired!
{actually I have already been inspired by this design team... inspired to de-clutter my design studio and right now I'm just procrastinating. Gotta go}



Couldn't go without leaving at least one picture. I love this one of Cullen in front of the tree on Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment