background

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheese Sandwich {shape like a heart}

Why is there a cheese sandwich on my latest scrapbook page. Well, because that is what Cullen asks for everyday for lunch, a cheese sandwich {shape like a heart}





He says it in his little "Russian" accent which is something you won't really understand unless you have ever heard him talk. I scrapbooked about this because I want to remember this when he is all grown up. I want to remember that when he was a little guy nothing made him happier than to have a "cheese sandwich {shape like a heart} for lunch.




I am really diggin' the Thickers fabric alphas. This color is called leaf. Since I love to distress I inked them a bit with my Cats Eye Queue ink color~ yellow cadmium. I ended up with an uneven color effect and it made the texture of the fabric stand out a bit more. Since the set comes with so many letters and I can manipulate the color by inking them I am going to get a lot of use out of these.


This envelop came in the Maya Road Square Kraft Envelop set and it was the perfect journaling accent for this layout adding a "brown bag" element that went right along with the lunch theme. It also allowed me to hide my journaling which is something I do a lot. I love it so much I kind of didn't want to use. Its a "cake" thing... you can't have your envelop in you journaling accents drawer and eat it I mean use it on a great little scrapbook page too!

No comments:

Post a Comment