background

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Organizing my life... Project Life!

Several years ago I order this Becky Higgins kit for Project 365.  I really didn't plan on doing Project 365 but I liked some of the stuff that came in the kit and figured I would sometimes create 12x12 LOs and sometimes use the pocket pages and create sort of a hybrid album of quick & easy memory keeping and the beautiful layouts I love so much to design.

So the kit sat on the shelf in my closet in my studio until today!  I have been hearing so much about Project Life that I decided I would finally try it.  I am really excited to get going on this new way of memory keeping.  Of course I will still be designing regular layouts for my "jobby"  (job + hobby)  and I will be posting them here.  But I will also be keeping track of the goings on of this family of 5 in my Project Life album this year.  I can't wait to get my pics developed and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment