background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

{It was a happy Easter at our home this morning}





I can't believe Easter is here already. I have a little confession to make. Easter pages really challenge me. I don't know if it is all of the pastel colors or what but I just have the hardest time with Easter pages. I have never designed an Easter page that I really like.




Here is an example of what I have come up with in the past

I love that picture of Aubrey wearing that hat with the dress I designed for her. I should have taken a picture of the ribbon detail. I did lattice work with the ribbon {just like the top of my cherry pie} it was really cute. And the floppy hat was just the icing on the cake. I have to say Cullen's argyle sweater vest and matching argyle socks were just too precious.


I love the memories this page brings back...I just don't like the design very much.



I took this one photo this morning of the kids that inspired me. Instead of taking a photo of them from the floor I climbed up on a stool and got this shot looking down on them with the goodies from their baskets all over the floor. I think it might just turn into a layout I like. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment