background

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Christmas Past

I'm a scrapbooker so it is perfectly reasonable to be blogging about Christmas during the week of Easter. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite layouts of Christmas past. {enjoy}



Cookie Connoisseur



Reindeer Food

I used this stuff called Snow Tex in the lower right corner to give the effect of snow.
Aubrey used 1 part Oatmeal to 2 parts red glitter to make the reindeer food {yum}


A Yummy Tradition

I used a textured paper at the top and cut it out to look like icing.


The photo of the Gingerbread House opens up to show more picks. The photo is held shut by a piece of green embroidery tread wrapped around two red brads.





Pictures with Santa

The sleigh and reindeer I used to embellish the frame are on the Christmas Cheer cartridge by Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment