background

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happily Ever After...


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!

I have to admit that even though I {heart} PINK... the very prettiest color ever... I think pink is a little overdone on Valentine's Day. I rarely ever like Valentine's themed papers. I was thinking about this dilemma a few months back and that was when I started thinking black and white... and PINK!!

I started to google a few of my favorites... MME, Basic Grey and ended up finding the perfect papers from BoBunny.

This Enchanted collection by BoBunny is exactly what I was looking for. I love the flourishes and whimsical prints as well as the texture and glitter embossing on the papers.

As it turns out my project took a different direction with different specifications and the whole reason I was searching for Valentine's papers to begin with fell through.

I still couldn't shake these ideas so I had to get them down on paper... or in paper as the case may be;)

I paired these black and white papers pretty pink foil papers by SEI although there are any number of pink papers that would work here. I used the paper as the photo mat, title mat as well as the butterflies I die cut using the Tim Holtz movers and shapers butterflies.


I added a few other pink embellishments to the layout. I chose Kaiser Craft Rhinestone Flourishes~ Champagne bling and Webster's Pages Bloomers ~ Candy Pink ribbon.


For directions and a list of materials go to the ScrapbooksPlus blog by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment