background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a New Year!


I had a wonderful Christmas with family...memories I will always treasure... and scrap!

It's a new year and I am so excited to get going on some fun new things.

First, I am excited to finally announce that I have been asked to be the new Design Team Coordinator for ScrapbooksPlus. Lisa Hausman decided to break and thought I would be a good fit for the position. I have some fun new ideas that we are starting to implement around the store. Hopefully in the months to come the already inspiring space will be that much more inspiring!

Now it's on to the next thing, January.

January is my time to regroup, reorganize and reinvent. While I don't have a New Years Resolution I do have an idea of the ways I want to grow in the year ahead.

While I hope to continue to grow in my photography skill and continue to push my creative limits I really have one big thing that I have been dying to do and I think now is the time.

I want to learn about these computer thingys that everyone keeps talking about.

OK, so I do have some computer skills. But this year I intend to "Grow My Skills" at JessicaSprague.com

I am ready to retake Up and Running and then move on to the other classes from there but first I might just have to jump in to this Digital Art Journal class... it look so inspiring!




No comments:

Post a Comment