background

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bliss


Here is a layout I designed for ScrapbooksPlus last May.


I used papers from Bo Bunny's Vicki B. collection. I also used several other products such as K&Company adhesive chipboard, Prima flower embellishment crystal spray and My Mind's Eye Lush rhinestones to name a few.

I added the rhinestones to the swirly floral paper. It adds a fun detail to the umbrella I made using a pattern I sketched myself.


I used different mediums to alter the chipboard from K&Company. I plucked a few little bottles from my ever growing collection of Tattered Angels glitter paints including Chandelier Glitter Glam and Wicked Glimmer Glaze.



Yes, you can paint on the K&Company chipboard. Even though the surface on this chipboard is almost glossy and not very porous I was still able to add the glitter glam and even change the color of the little birdie with some glaze, it just took a bit longer to dry.



Not sure if you noticed the raindrop detail. This is one of my favorite things about this layout.

I used the gridded side of the Vicky B "Loverly" paper as the background. Then I used my Silhouette to cut a pattern out of vellum. The raindrops were actually the scraps cut from the paper to make the design but I used them on my layout. I adhered each with a glue dot. It was such an easy little addition and I love how it turned out.


Here is the Vicky B collection from Bo Bunny.

I hope it inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment