background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm moving!

...or should I say I moved!

The truth is my kids didn't like playing in their awesome playroom in the basement so I decided we would switch.

After tripping over myself all of the time in my old studio and fighting with the kids to quit bringing the toys upstairs I came to the conclusion that they would be happy with a smaller toy room if it were on the main level and I would be happier with twice the space... boy was I right!

Here is a sneak peak ;)


I'm not finished yet...

I still have a few things to hang on the walls

some painting to do

and even a bit of shopping!

Not to mention all of the stuff piled just outside of my studio waiting for a home in one of the closets! Did I mention I now have closet space!!!

I also have a few sewing projects to finish to make the space complete.

I will work on it here and there, in between DT projects and projects for submissions.

Even without all of that done I absolutely love my new space.

Thanks to my mom who helped me move everything, my hubby who got the heavy stuff and my mother in law who helped me arrange things I have a new studio that I find to be very inspiring;)


No comments:

Post a Comment