background

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I capture the moment... I design


BEFORE


Here is another Jen Starr project I started this weekend! Ok, so this is what I started with: an 8x8 piece of black Bazzill cardstock, a green Prima flower {I added this to the project myself} and some rectangles of white water color paper. I used some of Jen's Tim Holtz stamps, distress inks, Archival Ink and some Glimmer Mist for good measure... and this is what I created!

AFTER

I used the different techniques Jen taught me to create each of the rectangles. I used the same color distress inks for each of them which helps pull them all together in the design. I wanted to show you the before and after so that you could see exactly what these products can do {when used by a talented designer- hey... its my blog!} The Prima flower took me only a few minutes to distress and I think the result is just beautiful.

I have this layout on one of my display boards in my studio. It is there to {INSPIRE ME}

No comments:

Post a Comment