background

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A card made out of leftover?

A friend of mine told me that after she finishes a page she likes to use what she has left on her scrapbooking table to make a card or two. Since everything is already out and coordinates it makes card making quick and easy. Well that is exactly what I did with this card. I my design team kit from Scrapbooks Plus and when I was finished with my pages I made this card.




I saw this little saying in the Uppercase Living catalog and it is exactly how I feel about Rob. We have been together half our lives and I can't imagine my life without him. He has been my best friend since highschool and well... I loved him yesterday, love him still, always have and always will.






In less than 15 minutes I had this great card pulled together to give him for Valentines Day. Now if I could just get my Christmas Cards in the mail:)

No comments:

Post a Comment