background

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

She's Simply Organized... well almost

I haven't been scrapbooking much these days.
Lately I've been more inspired to pursue my other passion...
{ORGANIZING}
I haven't quite finished getting the house together... but I'm close!


I got back to playing this morning. Its funny that I just called it playing because whenever I'm scrapbooking I tell my kids I'm working;)



So this is what I came up with this morning


{journaling}

Parenting the two of you has been quite the adventure so far. You really keep me on my toes. I would definitely agree with the masses that being a Parent is a difficult job. I would also agree that it is the best job I will ever have. So you guys complain about dinner, wake me up too early on the weekends and MAKE MESSES! You also hold hands on the way to the bus stop and always hug each other goodbye. You get along like two peas in a pod and for that I am truly THANKFUL.





I can't believe I took these pictures myself... in manual... no wonder people keep asking if I'm a photogragher;)










I have to say that my photography class is paying off. I can't wait to see what I can do after the Karen Russell class this Summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment