background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've been PUBLISHED!!!

I know, I know... bad blogger.

Just as I thought my life was settling back down after a rough Fall/ Winter I was diagnosed with Lyme's Disease. I thought my knee pain was from running and when my foot started hurting I thought it was related to my knee injury... which I guess it was. I feel so silly now for going to the chiropractor for 5 MONTHS for a running injury that turned out to be Lyme's Disease!!!

I realized that after all I had gone through it was time for me to take a break from things that weren't absolutely necessary so I could take care of myself... which I did.


Although it has been a while since I blogged it wasn't due to lack of inspiration. I have been stamping, inking, sanding, cropping, painting, and embellishing nearly every day (except when we went to Disney World... pics of that later!!!) I have so much to share! I'll start with what is happening today and I'll touch back on projects from the past few months.

Today I got a package in the mail from Northridge Publishing!!
Its my little box of goodies for being published in the 2011 Mini Albums Idea Book.



I am excited to say that the first mini album you will see as you thumb through this very inspiring idea book is MINE!


It is a fun gratitude journal I designed last fall for the ScrapbooksPlus Design Team.

And here it is PUBLISHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment